Please join us as we present a complimentary CLE webinar providing timely and practical guidance for healthcare industry executives.
The discussion will highlight the following:
- Recent regulatory developments, including enforcement activities.
- Proposed and final rules by OIG and CMS.
- Published OIG advisory opinions.
- Additional regulatory pronouncements likely to have material impact on the industry.
The webinar will provide an overview of recent fraud and abuse cases and settlements as well as proactive compliance measures to consider in light of enforcement trends.
Title: Healthcare Update: All Things Regulatory + Fraud & Abuse
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019 Time: 12:00 PM Central Standard Time
Webinar approved for one hour General Tennessee CLE credit. Certificate of completion available upon request.
Who Should Attend?
- Outside and in-house counsel
- Healthcare compliance officers
- Healthcare and life sciences executives
For additional information, email email@example.com.