Bass, Berry & Sims is pleased to announce the release of its seventh annual Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Review. The Review, compiled by the firm’s Healthcare Fraud Task Force, is an in-depth and comprehensive review of enforcement settlements, court decisions and developments affecting the healthcare industry.
The Review is intended to assist healthcare providers in developing a greater understanding of the civil and criminal enforcement risks they face during a time of great uncertainty for the healthcare industry. Without question, understanding the key developments during the prior year is an important step in implementing necessary safeguards designed to minimize enforcement risks for healthcare providers.
Our Healthcare Fraud and Abuse Review covers:
- Healthcare fraud issues to watch in 2019
- Noteworthy FCA settlements from 2018
- Comprehensive coverage of significant FCA decisions
- Analysis of key AKS and Stark settlements and litigation
- Discussion of pharmaceutical and medical device risk areas