Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association invite you to join us for a complimentary day-long CLE program featuring leading government officials, industry experts and experienced counsel as we discuss the most significant fraud and abuse issues currently facing the healthcare industry. Our panelists will cover topics including:
- Year in Review: Looking Back on Healthcare Fraud Issues in 2019
- Medicaid Enforcement Update
- Enforcement Considerations for a Value-Based World
- Managed Care Enforcement
- A View from the U.S. Attorney’s Offices
- DOJ Cooperation Guidance
- When the News Gets Out: Crisis Management for Investigations
- HR Implications of FCA Investigations
- Settlement Considerations for Enforcement Matters
- Effectively Managing Internal Investigations
HEALTHCARE FRAUD CONFERENCE DETAILS
December 5, 2019
REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST
8:00 a.m. – 8:25 a.m.
8:25 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
5:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Bass, Berry & Sims
150 Third Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee 37201
Parking in the attached Pinnacle building garage will be validated.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
This program is pending approval for an expected 7.5 Tennessee CLE credit hours, including 1.5 ethics credit hours, as well as HCCA CE credit. Certificates of completion will be provided upon request.
Questions? Please contact Claire Krummenacher.